Placer Electric Incorporated provided manpower and supervision for complete ground-up installation of the 117 megawatt Facility. This complex project included out buildings such as the main control building, shown here, the switchyard control building, water treatment building, water and emission control buildings, cooling tower control building.
PEI and its construction partner emphasized quality and communication among all parties involved on the project. PEI worked onsite for 18 months with zero time lost for accidents, which resulted in a job completed on schedule.
- 117 Megawatt CoGen
- Installation of 6000 LF of underground duct banks
- 100,000 LF of PVC conduit
- Installing and terminations in excess of 500,000 LF of power and control cables
- Set and connected 12KV switchgear
- Install 12KV nonsebregated buss duct
- Installation of substations
- 480 volt switchgear
- Cable tray